ADOBE PDF

parkhead 11:55 17 Jun 09

Hello Everyone,

I have an Adobe PDF document which is two pages long. Does anyone know how I can separate it into two separate pages?

Many thanks for your kind assistance.

T I M B O 12:10 17 Jun 09

Top of the PDF document u will see "View" click on that
Click Page Layout
Click Single Page

Best of luck

john bunyan 12:13 17 Jun 09

A long winded way for text from .pdf: Go to File, then save as text (put somewhere you can find it). Then open your word processor, open the text file. Then open a new file in the word processor. Hihlight the forst page of the text fole (formerly a pdf) then paste it to the new file and save it as page 1 - etc.
Another way (if you have Photoshop) would be to take a scan of the first page and save it as a .pdf in photoshop. There may be other easie ways - I'll have a play!

john bunyan 12:24 17 Jun 09

Just tried opening a multi page .pdf in Adobe Photoshop CS4. It gives the option to import a page at a time , which can be saved as a new file. Not sure if this would work with other non Adobe photo programmes.

parkhead 12:33 17 Jun 09

Guys,

Thanks very much for your kind efforts to help.

Timbo, I'm afraid selecting single page did not work. I think it may be something to do with me not having created the document.

John Bunyan, the 'text trick' did work but unfortunately I lost the photograph. Hoerver, your reference to scanning solved the problem. I shall print the document off and scan them individually.

Thanks to both again for your kind assistance.

john bunyan 12:35 17 Jun 09

Found an easy, cheap, way. Download free .pdf (doPDF) writer from here:
click here
Then Open the .pdf original a page at a time and save. For some reason doPDF uses a strange way of doing it - it installs a virtual printer which you selet to open the document. Worth creating a new folder somewhere in my documents or it will default to storing files saved in the doPDF programmes file. A good, free .pdf writer that lets you create .pdf's from word processed file and spreadsheets. Sorry but found it via another Computer magazine!)

parkhead 13:55 17 Jun 09

Thanks very much, John. I'll go ahead and do that!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017