ADOBE PDF

parkhead 11:55 17 Jun 09

Hello Everyone,

I have an Adobe PDF document which is two pages long. Does anyone know how I can separate it into two separate pages?

Many thanks for your kind assistance.

T I M B O 12:10 17 Jun 09

Top of the PDF document u will see "View" click on that
Click Page Layout
Click Single Page

Best of luck

john bunyan 12:13 17 Jun 09

A long winded way for text from .pdf: Go to File, then save as text (put somewhere you can find it). Then open your word processor, open the text file. Then open a new file in the word processor. Hihlight the forst page of the text fole (formerly a pdf) then paste it to the new file and save it as page 1 - etc.
Another way (if you have Photoshop) would be to take a scan of the first page and save it as a .pdf in photoshop. There may be other easie ways - I'll have a play!

john bunyan 12:24 17 Jun 09

Just tried opening a multi page .pdf in Adobe Photoshop CS4. It gives the option to import a page at a time , which can be saved as a new file. Not sure if this would work with other non Adobe photo programmes.

parkhead 12:33 17 Jun 09

Guys,

Thanks very much for your kind efforts to help.

Timbo, I'm afraid selecting single page did not work. I think it may be something to do with me not having created the document.

John Bunyan, the 'text trick' did work but unfortunately I lost the photograph. Hoerver, your reference to scanning solved the problem. I shall print the document off and scan them individually.

Thanks to both again for your kind assistance.

john bunyan 12:35 17 Jun 09

Found an easy, cheap, way. Download free .pdf (doPDF) writer from here:
click here
Then Open the .pdf original a page at a time and save. For some reason doPDF uses a strange way of doing it - it installs a virtual printer which you selet to open the document. Worth creating a new folder somewhere in my documents or it will default to storing files saved in the doPDF programmes file. A good, free .pdf writer that lets you create .pdf's from word processed file and spreadsheets. Sorry but found it via another Computer magazine!)

parkhead 13:55 17 Jun 09

Thanks very much, John. I'll go ahead and do that!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…