Adobe InDesign Links

ArrGee 14:15 31 Aug 06

Hope someone can help with this peculiar problem. I have created a document in Adobe InDesign (around 6 pages). One some of the text within the pages, I have associated hyperlinks.

When I export the document to PDF, the links on the first page do not work, but the rest of the pages work fine.

Any ideas?

ArrGee 15:08 31 Aug 06

I have managed to fix the original problem, but I do have another.

For anybody wishing to know, I had been exporting to Adobe PDF Reader version 4 and above. I fixed the problem by exporting to version 5 and above instead, and now the links all work again (odd, but true).

In order to highlight a link, in InDesign I highlight the 'link-text', underline it and change the colour manually to blue (R=0, G=0, B=255). However, some of the links turn into a good blue colour, whilst others turn out a dullish purple, eventhough I use the same settings each time.

Any ideas on this one?

ArrGee 13:44 04 Sep 06

<Bump>

€dstowe 13:47 04 Sep 06

Have you tried R=1, G=0, B=254 or something like that - just to get away from an exclusive blue.

ArrGee 13:50 04 Sep 06

I'll give it a go now

ArrGee 13:53 04 Sep 06

Tried that but still no joy. For some reason it keeps reverting to R=58 G=82 B=164.

ArrGee 13:55 04 Sep 06

I have managed to keep it retained at 0,1,254, but the colour is still coming out as the same dullish purple.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…