Adobe Flash Player not working for other users

PC_HelpMe 11:34 08 Mar 08

Having installed the latest Flash Player under my log in details in Windows XP Home Edition, I have no problems whatsoever, but my hubby can't view ANYTHING and keeps being told that to view videos he has to install the latest Flash Player (which is already on the computer). I looked in my "Add ons" and one extra was listed in mine than in my hubby's - it was something to do with Adobe Flash Player. Is there any way I can somehow copy this Add on from my settings into his?

MAJ 13:20 08 Mar 08

Did you uninstall the older version first, Jayzee33? Sometimes not doing so can cause those types of problems. Use Adobe's uninstaller. click here

PC_HelpMe 18:19 13 Mar 08

Hi MAJ and thanks for replying - yes I uninstalled the older version first. I'm not sure what else to try (if anything)?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…