adobe flash player

rocketbob 13 Apr 11

went to use bbc i player and it told me to down load adobe flash player when i clicked on download nothing happens.and it says i might have to turn of my security for a while is this right any clues.

mgmcc 14 Apr 11

Go to Adobe's website and download Flash Player. There is a link at the right of this page http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

rocketbob 14 Apr 11

i have been using windows IE9, change back to IE8 now bbc i player works, adobe flash player was on my pc but would not run when using IE9 any clues

mgmcc 14 Apr 11

Were you using the 32-bit or 64-bit version of IE9? I seem to recall having read somewhere that Flash Player is only compatible with 32-bit browsers (but I could be wrong!).

sunnystaines 16 Apr 11

try the new version of flash player just released

link text

rocketbob 16 Apr 11

i am using 32-bit version of ie9 and the new version of flash player,i have just installed ie9 again and bbc i player wont run?

sunnystaines 17 Apr 11

go to adobe.com use their flashplayer uninstaller to delete flashplayer then down load a fresh copy.

rocketbob 17 Apr 11

uninstalled flashplayer went to down load a fresh copy and it would not down load, i am using ie9

sunnystaines 17 Apr 11

save file to desktop, close browser and messenger and run.

or

restart pc and run from desktop

check cclweaner/revo under programs it sometimes installs when it says it did not

rocketbob 17 Apr 11

sunnystaines thank you!flashplayer working ok

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse tour

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message