Adobe Flash Player

Thereferee21 13:46 13 Mar 09

I have just moved from IE to Firefox but cannot open MP3 files i have how do i get a new flash player. I have tried today but nothing happens.

Ian

hiwatt 13:50 13 Mar 09

This is the flash player for firefox click here although it shoukldn't affect the ability to play mp3's?

hiwatt 13:51 13 Mar 09

What software are you using to play your mp3 files?

Thereferee21 14:26 13 Mar 09

I am trying to play the T mobile clip which i could do with IE but cant now with Firefox. I have tried to install the above several times today but nothing happens

Stuartli 14:28 13 Mar 09

Try downloading the Standard or Full K-Lite Codecs Pack and installing them from:

click here

brundle 14:29 13 Mar 09

Make sure Firefox is not running when you install the file linked to by hiwatt.
Can't see the link to mp3s either myself, unless Flash is being used to implement a music player.

Thereferee21 14:40 13 Mar 09

I downloaded the K- Lite Codec pack and still nothing it says either i have java swtched off or .an old version of flash player

hiwatt 14:49 13 Mar 09

You could try uninstalling your old version of flash player from add/remove programs then reinstall.When you go to youtube can you play movies?If so it isn't flash related.Try updating to the latest java click here

brundle 15:21 13 Mar 09

Java and Javascript are two different things. You don't need Java for Youtube. click here

hiwatt 16:04 13 Mar 09

It's not youtube they're trying to watch.I just mentioned trying youtube to try and eliminate flash player as being the problem.

hiwatt 16:08 13 Mar 09

If it's this clip click here I was just able to watch it using firefox and I don't have java installed.So it is flash player problem.Try uninstalling the old versions of flash player then run ccleaner click here and reinstall the latest version and see how it goes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…