Adobe Flash player 11

hiwatt 12:34 PM 04 Oct 11

H folks I'm having trouble installing the latest version of adobe flash player(11)and was wondering if anyone has managed to sucessfully install it?Everytime I try to install it it says installation error?I've uninstalled the old version and ran ccleaner registry cleaner too.I've tried this a few times with the same result each time?Thanks.

TonyV 12:50 PM 04 Oct 11

hiwatt

I have just deleted the earlier version and installed the Version 11 so that the 64bit IE9 will operate it and it does! Had no problems, downloaded it after removing earlier version and clicked on Run. In it went! It is also running in the 32bit version of IE9.

Cheers

TonyV

northumbria61 12:51 PM 04 Oct 11
  hiwatt 14:48 PM 04 Oct 11

Thanks folks!TonyV what OS are you using?I'm on XP and I'm tring to install the (Non IE)version for Firefox!

TonyV 14:55 PM 04 Oct 11

hiwatt

Mine is W7 and IE9, so maybe there is some kick back from XP. Sorry I can't give you any more assistance! Unless of course, you do a search covering XP and Flash version 11.

Cheers

TonyV

TonyV 15:02 PM 04 Oct 11

hiwatt

Have a look here and see if it helps. I removed my original copy with Revo, then downloaded the new version and didn't save it, but clicked Run for it to load straight away. Try the same method in XP. Flash 11 for XP

TonyV

hiwatt 15:52 PM 04 Oct 11

Filehippo have now uploaded flash player 11(It wasn't there earlier) and it installed absolutely fine from there.I seem to be having problems installing from the adobe site.Anyway sorted now.Thanks folks!

TonyV 16:01 PM 04 Oct 11

hiwatt

Glad you got it fixed.

TonyV

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites