Adobe Flash keeps going off IE6

Cesare 15:43 05 Aug 06

I uninstall Flash and then re install. It works for a while but the next day I have to repeat this. Anyone knows what can be causing it please ?

rdave13 18:12 05 Aug 06

Do you use Adobe's uninstaller? See this thread for links. click here I have kept the uninstaller and installer on my desktop for future ref.

skidzy 18:16 05 Aug 06

Try from here click here there has been a lot of flash problems in the past few months and this download from filehippo seems to cure the problem.Not sure why though.

Cesare 10:19 06 Aug 06

Fdave13
sorry for late reply. Yes I do have the Adobe uninstall and install. I have them also on my desktop but for some reason yesterday they both would not function ! So I had to go and get them again and repeat the whole process. I do also reboot after I uninstall. This morning Flash is still OK and I hope that it remains so. Thanks .
skidzy.... thanks also . Will try your link the next time Flash disappears. Have a nice day !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…