ADOBE ELEMENTS 2 PROBLEM-HELP PLEASE

karad 22:43 25 May 03

Hi, I have Adobe Elements 2 installed on my laptop. My problem is with "Levels" feature which I use a lot. When I use it the programme 9 out of 10 times crashes. If it doesn't crash it sometimes leaves horizontal lines on my photo. I have the scratch disc set to c: ( my hard disc) the cache set to 4 and 50%. can anyone tell me what the problem can be please? I am running windows XP.

Djohn 23:34 25 May 03

Anyone know the answer to this?

karad 11:04 26 May 03

someone must have an idea however far fetched prepared to try anything. If anyone else is using elements 2 can they tell me how they set it up in case i've missed something.

Rose 11:31 26 May 03

I have the same setup for my version of Elements 2 and have never experienced any problems with the program at all. The only difference I can think of is that I'm running on a desktop PC rather than a laptop. How are you fixed for RAM? I have 512MBs. More is definitely better when photo editing. Laptops are often mean where RAM is concerned. Just a thought.

wetterfugal™ 13:01 26 May 03

You have realy got the wrong forum, If you click here and ask the experts in digital imaging you will get any help you need. It is also a good mag for PhotoShop tutorials.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…