Adobe DLM keeps popping up....

hawthorn59 15:34 15 Sep 09

Hi Folks

I use Smarter Mail. When I try to send a new email or reply to an email the following problem occurs. It also occured just a while ago when I clicked on a "sample audio" on a musicians page, so its not just unique to Smarter Mail.

First, UAC said "A programme needs your permission to continue..."

It was Adobe DLM, so I clicked continue.

Then I got "getPlus(R) Helper, Adobe Systems Limited Inc". So I again clicked continue.

Then a box with Adobe Download Manager appeared, but it contained nothing, and after about 2 seconds, it prompted to "Close Download Manager".

I dont have a clue whats going on, what its about, or what it's got to do with my email!!

h

ambra4 19:48 15 Sep 09

Had the same problem when I download Adobe Rerader 9, Adobe iinstalled the DLM which I

did not want so just uninstall the Adobe Download Manager

hawthorn59 00:45 17 Sep 09

Unfortunately I cant do this, as it hasnt installed it, but attempts to everytime I create a new email or do other certain commands in different programmes.

I says "installing" then "getPlus(R) Helper, Adobe Systems Limited Inc".

Then the box with Adobe Download Manager appears, but it contains nothing, and after about 2 seconds, it prompts to "Close Download Manager".

In email, I can then proceed, but in some other programmes it will not let me go any further.

I cant see what my email has got to do with Adobe anyway. Its frustrating!

h

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…