Adobe Distiller and Win2000

Diemmess 16:17 15 Dec 04

Quarterly, I need to send a cluster of single A5 format files to our friendly local printer. They start as either Word 2000 or Corel v 9.

Using Acrobat Distiller v.5 has been a doddle when installed on W98SE, but fairly recently I have been using 2000 more or less exclusively.

Corel .cdr behaves as before but Word, no matter how I try, will always print as A4.

In Control Panel > Printers > Printing Preferences > Layout > Advanced I have papersize > edited custom postscript size to A5. This amkes no difference in Word 2K

If I 'Print' the same files in the same way from W98SE there is no hitch - what I want is what I get! The 98 basic setup for Distiller as a printer is different, there I do have a choice of Custom Paper size, without any waffle about postscript!

Does anyone know a "fix" for this situation? ............... I am not keen to upgrade to the latest Adobe, and also don't want to add an extra pdf writer for the very limited use I make of it.

Diemmess 18:08 15 Dec 04

^

Diemmess 11:16 16 Dec 04

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…