Adobe Acrobat version 7.0

bikerbob 14:11 13 Feb 05

I run Windows XP and have tried to install Acrobat Reader 7.0 but it gets halfway through and then flags that it cannot find Acrobat Reader 6.0.1.msi to uninstall. It refers to the file in Windows/cache folder but it is`nt in there, (as it says). I can`t find it anywhere else on the computer. It captures Application AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AC0000000001 to glean this information, but I can`t find that folder either. Search programme reveals nothing and I can`t find it in the registry either. If I install version 6 it then advises me that I have a higher version already installed. I should be so lucky!
Can anyone offer any advice as I use certain travel websites that use the pdf facility.
Thanks

€dstowe 14:22 13 Feb 05

What do you have in Add or Remove Programs associated with this?

If there's anything there, delete it and try a fresh install.

bikerbob 17:01 14 Feb 05

nothing in the add and remove program, as I deleted every reference to Adobe without success. It finds application AC76B-7AD7-1033-7b44 etc and refuses to install. Can`t find this application myself through any searches.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…