Adobe Acrobat Reader

kingussie 22:42 01 Jun 05

I have been sent some email attachments which require Adobe acrobat reader to be installed. I have version 6 installed but the file attachment will not open and I get the message. The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. click ok or try an alternative path etc etc. Microsoft windows journal viewer msi. Further more I cannot delete these messages except by pressing ConT Alt delete
What has happened as this is the first time I am unable to open such file. My OS is xp home
Help

SANTOS7 22:48 01 Jun 05

click here
follow thread, should give you answer to your prob,hope it helps, good luck....

kingussie 06:18 02 Jun 05

Tks SANTOS7 This is exactly what is my problem but it requires me to sign up for subscription before giving the solution. Does anyone know how to sort it short of signing up. It seems to be a common problem so must have a solution out there. thanks

kingussie 06:22 02 Jun 05

I cannot open Acrobat 7 as Microsoft windows viewer will not find the path so I am unable to even access Acrobat to do anything there

VoG II 06:39 02 Jun 05

Don't sign-up. Just scroll down to Accepted Answer.

kingussie 06:57 02 Jun 05

YIPPEE !!!! THKS GUYS

brambles 12:56 02 Jun 05

Adobe Acrobat Reader latest is VERSION 7 - now VoG has put you in a happy mood go to the Adobe site and download this latest reader FREE!

Brambles

kingussie 13:46 02 Jun 05

Thks Brambles have just done so. brambles make good jam !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…