ADOBE ACROBAT PROBLEM

broggs 14:20 12 Aug 05

Hello....I have a problem with adobe acrobat.
I have a document which I need to cut and paste an image from adobe to a word document.I can't seem to find a way to do it as when I right click the image there is no facility to cut and copy/paste.
Please does anybody know how
Thanks.

ACOLYTE 14:42 12 Aug 05

Im not 100% sure but in AR7 if you click the select button at the top then highlight the image you can right click it and copy to clipbard
then maybe paste it back in to the word doc.

xania 16:50 12 Aug 05

Sometimes, the document is secured against cut & paste, in which case you will find the options greyed out, and you won't even be able to print out any of the document. Normally, though, you should be able to, at least, select all of a page and cut and paste this to Paint as a graphic and then clip it to size before putting it into a Word document.

VoG II 16:57 12 Aug 05

click here

But as xania said this won't work if the document is copy protected.

broggs 19:38 12 Aug 05

sorted.......I clicked on the graphics icon and the mouse pointer turned into a crosshair.I then dragged this over the picture and then it would let me copy it and then I pasted it into my word doc.Thanks for replying.
cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…