Adobe Acrobat problem

ianeon 05:33 27 Dec 04

Good morning - I run "Adobe Acrobat 6" - I have started to get the following message when trying to convert a document to PDF - "cannot find ADOBE PDF CONVERTOR" - I have repaired the programme but that has no affect - can someone point me in the direction of a solution - thank you - Ian

AndySD 05:39 27 Dec 04

If you have the CD then uninstal Acrobat, reboot then reinstal and then update.

ianeon 07:30 27 Dec 04

Thank you for that advice - I carried out you instructions - sadly it didn't work - I still cannot convert a document

golfpro 07:33 27 Dec 04

Not 100% sure, but I think you need version 6.0.2 for this. I had the same problem until I upgraded to this. you can download the upgrade from the Adobe site.

ianeon 08:41 27 Dec 04

Thank you for that advice - I did that but there is no change. Howeverwhile trying to repair the programme I was given this message " Can't find Adobe Printer therefore couldn't create Adobe PDF Converter"... and I can't install the drivers for the Adobe please.

AndySD 07:28 29 Dec 04

Put the cd in and let it go to install then choose the advanced install and the printer is there.

ianeon 11:20 29 Dec 04

Thank you - I did as you suggested but that didn.t work - I couldn't find the printer - My disc is "Adobe Creative Suite"

AndySD 12:01 29 Dec 04

click here
does this help?

ianeon 14:18 29 Dec 04

Brilliant - This worked for me - when I carried out parts 1 -3 of the instruction it was still the same - But when I carried out part 4 it worked perfectly - my thanks for your help - it is very much appreciated - My best wishes for the New Year - Ian

mobileman1953 14:37 29 Dec 04

try downloding new version 7.0 i was having problems with 6.0.2 but all is fine with version 7.0 still free

ianeon 15:22 29 Dec 04

Where will I get a free copy of Acrobat Pro 7 - lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…