March Wind 14:51 PM 28 Aug 11

Adobe and Paint Shop Pro. I was thinking they were the same. I have Paint shop Pro 5 also PhotoSuite 4 and 7. I have never used the Paint Shop Pro. I am thinking of buying Adobe Aliments 4 as I have been told this is a good and easy program to understand. Do you think I would be wasting my money as I already have the other programmes.

I was told that Adobe 4 works wonders with red eye. I thought red eye was when the eye's pupal was white, now I am told no the eye is red.

john bunyan 15:05 PM 28 Aug 11

The latest version of Adobe Elements is version 9, not 4. I use an expensive Photoshop CS5 as I got it very cheap years ago and have updated it regularly. I think that PS Elements9 , at about £60 is an excellent programme that will do all you need - if I were starting again I would use it as CS5 is more of a professional tool., but it takes a bit of learning and it is worth buying a manual to learn all about it.I am sure others will comment on the other photo editing software. Most of these have red eye removal as a standard feature.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016