adminstration problems

tom11121981 22:02 24 May 05

while recently working on my pc i have came across a few problems ... cannot delete programs and cannot acess certain ones to it keeps coming up with the message forbidden system policy contact adminstrator i am the adminstrator !!!!! im running win xp pro servive pack 2

VoG II 22:12 24 May 05

Does an error code accompany this mesage?

VoG II 20:06 26 May 05

Via e-mail

cheers for the reply no its not usally accompineed by a num but remember once that some numbers did come up in front ! not sure if this is revelant but i remember it came up about the time a windows installer program started when i turn on think this was a update tried looking in the admin files but cant find any revelant controls to change the settings

=============================

Please respond using the add a response box at the bottom of the page. The yellow envelope is for private messages.

It sounds like a group policy has been set to restrict what you can do. Have you tried a System Restore to before this started happening?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…