Administration Right

  Hetti 09:31 28 Mar 07

My daughters partner has left her (good job too lol)but he has also had the PC set so only he can run system tools, is thier any way too override his settings?

  Woolwell 11:37 28 Mar 07

Sounds as if he had an account with full admin rights and your daughter has a limited account. She needs to log on into the administrator account. Could be password protected though.

Over to others for more assistance.

  VoG II 11:44 28 Mar 07
  robbiepaul79 11:52 28 Mar 07

darn VoG you are fast i found those same instructions will be interested to find out if this one works interesting problem

  Hetti 17:40 28 Mar 07

Thanks all

Sorry to be slow back here, but had to speak to daughter and she tells me she is not aware of any Windows XP disk, she will do a search for it , but more than likley he took that too.

If thier is no disk is there another soultion?

  VoG II 17:44 28 Mar 07

There are some password recovery tools click here

  Hetti 18:06 28 Mar 07


Thanks.... Im going to daughters tonight I will try the recomendation from the link you sent.

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch