admin problems

grizzley 21:42 28 Oct 09

Can some one tell me if there is a way to get round a password locked system, so i can update computers in our community room. I am now responsible for updating software and drivers, but I am locked out by an admin password use dby an ex resident, who failed to pass on the password before leaving the estate. I am the secretary of a tenants and residents association, and have been tasked with computer administration tasks. we have a mix of computer operating systems, in community room, winodws xp proffesional, vista, and windows 2000 and something. A lot of software and microsoft related software is out of date by months if not more. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Technotiger 22:01 28 Oct 09

Hi, for obvious reasons, it is against Forum rules to provide help in overcoming Passwords, within a thread.

However, if you would like to contact me via my Yellow envelope, providing me with verifiable proof that you are who you say you are, and want to overcome the password for genuine reasons, I might be able to help you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant