Adjusting tft picture in new PC + Bullguard?

Europa 12:59 13 Jan 07

I have bought a new PC, which wasn't on the list but I helped a friend of mine to buy one from Novatech and I couldn't resist, as my computer was playing up.
My Samsung Syncmaster is working, but the pictures and characters presents ragged edges,I am sure that there is a setting in display that needs to be made to get rid of the ragged effect, but cannot remember which one.
I have bullguard installed, is it any good? I am very much used to AVG, I am not sure about it.
Thank you.

Europa 16:38 13 Jan 07

I have found out how to set up the picture.
I will close this thread now.

brundle 16:41 13 Jan 07

You may find the display better if you enable Cleartype; click here

I can't comment on Bullguard, never used it. Google for reviews?

tammer 17:56 13 Jan 07

and it's been problem free. I've never had any trouble with viruses or spyware so I'm happy with it.

Europa 18:57 13 Jan 07

The problem is that I've got six days to register or buy? But it says that I am registered already, but I don't have the password to get into my account, so I can't update it and I don't know if it was paid for or not. I doubt that even if I contact novatech they will be able to give me the information. Or I'll have to stick with AVG.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…