ADENT 7062 LAPTOP

GAZZY786 20:11 01 Dec 04

I VE JUST BROUGHT THE ADVENT 7062 FROM PC WORLD
FIRST THERE WAS NO BATTERY, THEN I WAS GIVERN A NEW ONE WITH A BATTERY,IT SHOULD COME WITH A WIRELESS CARD BUIT IN GUESS WHAT NO CARD,I HAVE TELEPHONED PC WORLD HELP LINE SEVERAL TIMES,THEY SAY IT SHOULD COME WITH A BUILT IN MINI PCI CARD I WAS TOLD TO TAKE IT BACK TO GET THEM PUT ONE IN
THEY SAID THAT THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING RING PC HELPLINE THEY TOLD ONCE AGAIN TO GO INSTORE THEY WILL EXCHANGE IT AS IT IS LESS THAN 28 DAYS OLD,IWENT INTO STORE THEY SAID THAT IT SHOULD COME WITH A MINI CARD SO FAR NO ONE HAS OFFERED ME A MINI CARD ALSO CAN ANY BODT OUT THERE IF THERE IS A SITE FOR THE ADVENT 7062

JaßîsFaß ˜ 11:39 02 Dec 04

There official website is that above according to click here but it certainly does not appear to be a live site at the moment.

There are links though at this link for support.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 14:44 12 Dec 04

website still not responding, have you had any luck with PC World?

JaßîsFaß ˜ 19:43 12 Dec 04

The company called PC ServiceCall appear to deal with support issues and have a customer helpline:

PC ServiceCall Customer Services
0870 010 2463

It's worth a try, whilst the model is not on the website not all sites are always up to date.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 20:54 28 Dec 04

Any luck?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…