Adds above the Post to a thread box

woodchip 16:17 PM 09 Jun 11

Why suddenly are we getting these three text Adds just above the Post to Box and under the thread? its putting me off and I keep refreshing the Screen thinking the Page as not loaded fully to see the Box. With Wide screen the box is cut off without scrolling right down nearly to the bottom to post to the thread

woodchip 16:22 PM 09 Jun 11

No Idea what happened there, as my browser and the site went Mad. Every time I posted it was opening another Tab. Was not going back to the Site help room

Graphicool1 16:33 PM 09 Jun 11

I'll tell you what though, I've noticed that there's been more interest in your other thread than this one. Perhaps you ticked the wrong one. :¬)

Graphicool1 16:37 PM 09 Jun 11

Yeah I know what you mean about the text ads etc. I'm in the middle of reinstalling Windows and I haven't got all my blockers up yet. Have those big ads at the top of the page always been there?

woodchip 16:49 PM 09 Jun 11

I don't get them, My Browser Blocks them. I use the now defunct Flock Browser with Firefox Engine in it. It stops just about everything including Redirecting to another Web Page by the Net, I have to Okay it if I want to carry on. Its no end off blockers and checkers already built into it

PS I think they are looking at the other thread as I ticked it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016