Address/people finder that is free

rins36 23:32 06 Jul 03

I have the persons name and phone number but not address is there a free search option that may give the details i need, the address is neeed as i need to send a letter 2 them

Got the phone name & number of an associate, but they did not have the address, tried bt.com

Any advice would be appreciated asap

thanks in advance

jakedawe 23:39 06 Jul 03

You could always phone them and ask for their address.

jazzypop 00:01 07 Jul 03

There are no free 'reverse lookup' telephone directories for private individuals in the UK, as far as I am aware. A company called 192.com supply a range of CDs that allow you to do this, but those with reverse lookup facilities are not cheap - £150+ from memory.

You could always try typing the phone number into Google (with and without a space between the area code and the actual number) - it is surprising how often it throws up a result.

But Jakedaw's answer has to be the quickest and easiest :)

jakedawe 00:20 07 Jul 03

If you want to post the area code I can give you the town, legally.

expertec 08:59 07 Jul 03

If you put the area code into click here it will find you the town

rins36 19:50 07 Jul 03

Thanks for the postings, now have another source for sending the letter, cant ring the person as the number was given by a 3rd party......the letter i need to send is a letter of complaint re a football team/manager/coach

Now going via the Football Association with the complaint

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…