Address Book Works to Word???

frankieman 17:16 20 Aug 03

I am trying to incorporate my address book from out of Microsoft Works into Microsoft Word.
Any ideas, please

xania 09:48 21 Aug 03

I presume you will want it as a table. I suggest you cut the data from Works into Wordpad, which will then store it as an unformated text file. You should then be able to convert this into a .csv file and import it to Excel or import the text direct into Word and manipulate it from there

frankieman 16:59 21 Aug 03

I was assuming I could just copy my address book directly into the address book in Word without the hassle of retyping it all out again.
So it looks like the same format in Works as in Word. I have tried export in Microsoft Works to Word but it does not like it...

I will try your way, but I assume reading in to your message it will look different...

wee eddie 19:19 21 Aug 03

What Address Book in Word, there is no address book in Word.

What Programs are you running?

Possibly from MS Works to MS Office or from Outlook Express to Outlook. I am not familiar with MS Works.

frankieman 16:08 26 Aug 03

The problem was solved by synchronising my IPAQ with MS Outlook which can be accessed from word.
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…