address book saving

WallyD 16:47 16 Jan 08

Recently updated to Outlook Today Microsoft Outlook.
When using Win Me I could export my address book to a folder/disk etc and I think it was a Wab file This I could import back into add/book.
However on this new system 2003 outlook I cannot find just where I can save the Add/Book
OK I'm long in the tooth but still willing to learn. Any advice will save me entering about seventy addresses
Thank you

lotvic 17:32 16 Jan 08

Outlook cannot use a Windows Address Book (.wab) file, but it can import contacts from it.
click here

I presume you are now wanting to use Outlook (part of Microsoft Office) instead of Outlook Express

WallyD 17:44 16 Jan 08

Thanks lotvic
For a small sum I've had a refurbish job on the pC and I'm lost with the different system.
I have about seventy addresses in microsoft outlook, i go to inbox and click on address book and I cant find anything to explain how i can save these addresses Hope this makes sense

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…