address book offline

wendrick 14:00 17 Dec 03

i'm not the best person in the world when it comes to creating things on my computer. i have resently found out that iam expecting and would like to set up an address book on my pc. i have window xp and haven't got a clue. i do have a mobile with numbers on but want to be happy knowing that my partner can contact my numbers on my phone when i have it. please can some one help.

p.s it needs to be easly understood if you know what i mean.

Diodorus Siculus 14:10 17 Dec 03

click here for a good guide to the Windows Address Book.

And congratulations...

(PS to be sure that your partner can quickly get your mobile numbers, write them down in a notebook!)

Gongoozler 14:11 17 Dec 03

Hi wendrick, there are really two main types of address book you could be using. There is the Outlook Express address book, which is explained fairly well by Microsoft click here, and there is the Mail Merge address book, which is used in Microsoft Office applications, and is useful for such tasks as printing address labels, although you can also use the OE address book for this as well. The Office type of address book is really just a table, and as such is useful for keeping a list of all your contacts even if they don't have e-mail addresses.

wendrick 14:29 17 Dec 03

found the address book in acsessories thanks to both of you for your help. bye for now and thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…