address book fom outlook to oexpress

rsturbo 20:13 17 May 05

i want to make my outlook address book (contacts) available to the three identities i have created in outlook express. is this possible and can somebody tell me now?

thanks for any help

Eric10 20:29 17 May 05

There may be more sophisticated methods but you could Export your Contacts from Outlook as a Comma Separated File and then import that into Outlook Express.

In Outlook go to File, Import and Export, then Export to a file. Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows) and highlight the Contacts folder on the next screen. Next choose where to save the file and give it a name.

In Outlook Express go to File, Import, Other Address Book, then highlight Text File (Comma Seperated Values). Click the Import button and browse to the file you just saved.

rsturbo 22:39 18 May 05

as you say - i thought there must be something 'built in' that would do this - its a fairly common task i would have thought??

thanks for input so far

rsturbo 03:22 24 May 05

GroupFC 08:32 24 May 05

Eric10 has given the same suggestion as I would have done, and exactly the route I have gone down only in reverse (i.e contacts from OE into Outlook)!

Did this not work?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…