* Save your IncrediMail address book to a .csv file.
o It's usually best to save the "IncrediMail Exported Contacts (csv format).csv" file to your Desktop.
* Open Outlook Express.
* Select Tools | Address Book... from the menu.
* Now choose File | Import | Other Address Book... from the address book's menu.
* Highlight Text File (Comma Separated Values).
* Click Import.
* Now click Browse ....
* Highlight the "IncrediMail Exported Contacts (csv format).csv" file on your Desktop.
* Click Open.
* Now click Next >.
* Double-click the E-mail text field.
* Choose E-mail Address from the Select an address book field for the text field: E-Mail drop-down menu.
* Make sure Import this field is checked.
* Click OK.
o You can change other mappings from address book fields in IncrediMail to corresponding fields in Outlook Express as well.
* Click Finish.
* Now click OK and Close.
from click here