address book

karl1483 23:54 22 Dec 03

can anyone tell me how to move contents of address book in outlok express to outlook 2002,its doing my head in

kspatto 00:39 23 Dec 03

you should be able to export your address book as a file then I presume outlook 2002 has an import facility to bring that file into its own address book--in outlook express click on file then export (place file where you can find it again ) then in outlook 2002 look for something saying import

GroupFC 11:59 23 Dec 03

This is part of the reply I made in the thread at
click here

In OE open the address book >file >export then select other address book, then select Text file (Comma Separated Values), Export. In the next window browse to where you want to save the (e.g. Mydocs or Desktop) and give it a name, then hit next select the fields you want to export then click finish, OK and close.

Halfway there!!

In Outlook >file >Import and Export. In the wizard that opens select ?Import from Schedule+ or another program or file?, click next select Comma Separated Values (windows). Click next and browse to locate the csv file and select the option you want. Click next and select the folder for the records (e.g. contacts) click next check the mapping of the fields and finally click finish.

All your contacts in OE have now been imported to Outlook and will be in the address book.

These are the detailed instructions that kspatto
referred to!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced