Add/remove programme Please help

allclear 12:03 29 Oct 06

Hi
I have windows xp. I want to remove a program from my pc but have just noticed that I have only 2 programs showing in add/remove programs although I have almost 300 programs (80GB) on my PC.

Can somebody please help as I am completely baffled.

Thanks

gudgulf 12:20 29 Oct 06

Are all the other programs missing or is there a large space between the two you see and the rest off the entries?

Look at the side of the Add/Remove window and if there is a scrollbar there drag it right down to the bottom to check.

allclear 12:25 29 Oct 06

Hi Thanks.

There are no large spaces between the two programs and there is no scroll bar either!

gudgulf 12:43 29 Oct 06

This might help click here

allclear 00:09 30 Oct 06

Thanks for your advice gudgulf but this hasnt worked either. Anybody else got any ideas please?

Thanks

brundle 00:11 30 Oct 06

Tried creating a new administrator's account and logging in with that - then check your add/remove list.
If it's still unpopulated, try system-restore, or Windows repair with the CD; click here

skidzy 00:13 30 Oct 06

Ccleaner has an uninstaller click here do they show in there ?

allclear 00:15 30 Oct 06

Hi brundle.

I am not very computer literate. Sorry but how do you creat new administrator's account. Sorry for perhaps a very silly question for computer experts.

allclear 00:17 30 Oct 06

Ccleaner website doesnt connect

skidzy 00:18 30 Oct 06

Try from here click here if no joy from my previous link.

allclear 00:22 30 Oct 06

Ccleaner doent have uninstaller. What I want to do is to uninstall Norton Systemworks 2006 as I have bought FIX IT 2006, just in case they clash. I am a bit worried to delet Norton in case it doesnt uninstall completely and cause problems.

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…