Add/remove programme Please help

allclear 12:03 29 Oct 06

Hi
I have windows xp. I want to remove a program from my pc but have just noticed that I have only 2 programs showing in add/remove programs although I have almost 300 programs (80GB) on my PC.

Can somebody please help as I am completely baffled.

Thanks

gudgulf 12:20 29 Oct 06

Are all the other programs missing or is there a large space between the two you see and the rest off the entries?

Look at the side of the Add/Remove window and if there is a scrollbar there drag it right down to the bottom to check.

allclear 12:25 29 Oct 06

Hi Thanks.

There are no large spaces between the two programs and there is no scroll bar either!

gudgulf 12:43 29 Oct 06

This might help click here

allclear 00:09 30 Oct 06

Thanks for your advice gudgulf but this hasnt worked either. Anybody else got any ideas please?

Thanks

brundle 00:11 30 Oct 06

Tried creating a new administrator's account and logging in with that - then check your add/remove list.
If it's still unpopulated, try system-restore, or Windows repair with the CD; click here

skidzy 00:13 30 Oct 06

Ccleaner has an uninstaller click here do they show in there ?

allclear 00:15 30 Oct 06

Hi brundle.

I am not very computer literate. Sorry but how do you creat new administrator's account. Sorry for perhaps a very silly question for computer experts.

allclear 00:17 30 Oct 06

Ccleaner website doesnt connect

skidzy 00:18 30 Oct 06

Try from here click here if no joy from my previous link.

allclear 00:22 30 Oct 06

Ccleaner doent have uninstaller. What I want to do is to uninstall Norton Systemworks 2006 as I have bought FIX IT 2006, just in case they clash. I am a bit worried to delet Norton in case it doesnt uninstall completely and cause problems.

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5