Adding titles/captions to home video

Luthien 08:40 06 Dec 05

Hi guys,

I have lots of home videos I would like to transfer to DVD, but how do I create captions/titles and insert them into the video stream? Any help/ideas appreciated.

SG Atlantis® 08:41 06 Dec 05

Nero express

GroupFC 08:59 06 Dec 05

If you have XP, you can do it with MovieMaker (and more too!).

click here
click here
click here

David4637 16:00 06 Dec 05

You can not make a DVD movie with MM it won't provide the right file format, you need Pinnacle Studio or similar. David

GroupFC 16:14 06 Dec 05

No, but you can create a movie, save as a .avi file and then burning s/ware to create a DVD. At least by using MM, you haven't shelled out dosh for S/ware, which might not be what you want!

Anyway, it's a bit acedemic as Luthien hasn't come back to this post yet!

Luthien 14:20 11 Dec 05

Apologies, guys, for going missing for a few days - struck down by the mighty flu bug! Thanks, all, for your suggestions. And thanks, GroupFC, for the links - I'm on the way to completing the first movie.

GroupFC 16:54 11 Dec 05

Glad to be of service - a word of warning you will need plenty of HD space (especially if you are saving your finished movies as .avi which will be huge, 4 mins of .avi will be about 1gb) and plenty of time as movie making is all done in real time and can be very addictive.

Good Luck!

Audeal 19:52 11 Dec 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…