Adding pics to web site help

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 17:04 10 Nov 03

Hi,i wont to upload a gif to a web site but the original web site doesnt allow it so i was told i needed to link the pic to the post from another web site,so you would see the image when you opened the thread and that i would need web space to save the pic too in the first place is this right or is there an easier way?.

Regards.

Cretin07 17:09 10 Nov 03

do you want to put the pic on the website itself. and is it the homepage. if yes then just add it with a web editing tool and then upload the actual gif image and then specify the source in the web editing program.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 17:15 10 Nov 03

I do wont to add it to the website so it will be avalable when im offline,it not the homepage its a forum and i wont to add the image to to my post so others can see it when they open the post.

Pesala 17:28 10 Nov 03

For example, we cannot post images on this forum, however we can post links to them click here to illustrate a point we are trying to make.

Some forums allow you to paste image by putting the URL between images codes like this [img]URL[/img], then the image is displayed on the forum as long as it is found at the URL, which may be your own webspace. That's the most convenient, as you can post large images if you wish.

If you have no webspace you can upload the image to some websites like MyPhotos.com or you could try posting it on a MSN group. I don't know if this link will work click here? action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=44 I've never tried to link to a MSN group before.

Pesala 17:30 10 Nov 03
  Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 17:34 10 Nov 03

The forum does allow and has the img/url thing on it i dont have web space,is there a way to do it without and if not is there a good free 1 that is easy to use available,the click here did work lol nice Swastika lol.

Regards.

P.S,is the Msn group thing fee?

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 17:39 10 Nov 03

Well apparently i have a my group 3mb space and didnt know lol click a link to find info and it signed me in,in my msn name lol.

Pesala 20:11 10 Nov 03

Note that the arms go the opposite way around to those on that used by the 3rd Reich. The symbol is very ancient, and means "Way you be well!" You will see sometimes on Chinese Buddha images.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 00:20 11 Nov 03

I thought i had cured this i used my msn space to upload and it worked ,i can see pic when i log on and read post but others dont see pic cant think what i did wrong i did all img/url/img now im lost.

Regards.

Pesala 06:08 11 Nov 03

unless your forum supports it like the High-Logic Forum click here If I paste the same code here, it won't work: [img]click here[/img] though I expect the click here link will still work.

The best you can do is post the URL to the picture on your MSN group space as I did above.

Pesala 06:11 11 Nov 03

is that the MSN group is restricted and requires membership. Can you view your pictures without logging on? The NewtoBuddhism group that I used for the above demonstration doesn't require membership to view messages.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…