Adding name on email petition

helpmeplease. 10:00 18 Nov 07

Can anyone help an old fool?

I want to add my name to a petition i have just got on a e.mail.
How do i go about adding my name to the petition on the email.
By the way i am on AOL.
Many thanks.

Graham. 10:10 18 Nov 07

What is the wording on the email? Is there a website to visit?

johndrew 10:13 18 Nov 07

I am presuming you are fully aware of the source of this e-mail and it is not SPAM (unsolicited). If you are happy with it read on, if not delete it.

The e-mail should tell you. Generally you are either asked to `answer` it with keywords in the subject or click on a link which will take you to the petition site.

MAJ 10:13 18 Nov 07

And be careful about clicking links in emails, if you don't know where they come from. Were you expecting this email or was it unsolicited. If you were expecting it or it's from someone you know then fair enough.

johnnyrocker 10:14 18 Nov 07

the one i have just been asked to do involved copying the original mail and opening a new one and pasting the details to new mail and then adding my name.

or i believe one can forward and add the name.

johnny.

Technotiger 10:38 18 Nov 07

If it is a genuine petition which you are happy with - you can simply move the email to the Drafts Folder, then open it in the Drafts folder, add your name to the bottom of the list and then Fwd the email to whoever you wish (these petition emails usually ask you to fwd it on to as many people as possible) - but do this only if you are satisfied that it is a genuine 'known' cause.

helpmeplease. 10:48 18 Nov 07

Many thanks for replys.
sorted

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…