Adding emotions into Mail

wicked willy 22:28 13 Jul 03

Hi Everybody, If you are looking to put some emotions or similar into E-Mails ,I came across this site by Accident, goto click here and load it , if you don`t like the Program you can always delete. I was looking back into this forum around Sat/Sun and came across this thread Cheers Bill

Jester2K II 22:32 13 Jul 03

Hotbar - seen more threads begging to ask how to remove this piece of Spyware that install it....

Jester2K II 22:34 13 Jul 03

click here

Simply visiting a site such as TheSiteFights.com may result in an attempt to download and install Hotbar.

If you select "No" from the screen above, Hotbar continues to install anyway, as shown below.

NICE!!!!!

If you begin an installation, and then decline the Hotbar terms of use, you will find yourself with several Hotbar registry entries, a Hotbar directory, and a Hotbar log.

NICER STILL!!!!

VoG II 22:41 13 Jul 03

Like a pub fruit machine in Attract Mode - there will always be punters who do not realise that, on average, they are bound to lose.

mammak 22:45 13 Jul 03

OOOOh noooo dont go there!!!

wicked willy 22:45 13 Jul 03

Thanks everybody for your inputs, I will now tryand delete the said software as I didn`t know what type of program it was . you have made up my mind thanks once again Bill

-pops- 07:04 14 Jul 03

I like the term used for these things - emotions.

Sorry wicked willy, that made me laff. I think the term is emoticons<;-)))))

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…