//some 3rd party need geo

Adding a choice to a 'right click' menu option ??

If for instance the 'right click' menu is the 'Send To' choice. How can another 'choice' of file be added to the list that is already showing. ? Such as 'My Photos' or any other specific file ?

Gongoozler 11:31 11 Nov 04

See if some of these ideas help

click here

click here

click here

click here=

anchor 11:33 11 Nov 04

I use the free SendTo 1.6; with a right click you can choose a folder to send, or move, it to.

click here

Djohn 11:34 11 Nov 04

Start/Run and type.

Sendto

The right click send to window will open and you can delete any unwanted items from there.[This will only remove them from the right click menu] or if you want to add new destinations, drives/folders click on new then shortcut and choose the one you want to add, it will now show in the mouse right click. j.

Gongoozler 11:42 11 Nov 04

This one looks safer! click here;en-us;310270&

or click here

Djohn 13:53 11 Nov 04

Pleased it worked for you :o(

SEASHANTY 14:11 11 Nov 04

^

GroupFC 17:04 11 Nov 04

^

tehtarek 17:07 11 Nov 04

Instead of Start/Run and typing Sendto, can click straight to SendTo folder of the User via C: \Documents and Settings folder.

Djohn 18:29 11 Nov 04

Please explain further? I think you may have misunderstood the question, or I have.

Typing "Sendto" is a command that only needs to be used once to make any folder or drive, (fixed or removable) available from the right click function of the mouse.

Many thanks Djohn. I downloaded the prog and it does all that I require Cheers JR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…