Adding another e-mail account

Eargasm 22:34 22 Feb 04

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to add another e-mail account,i'm running xp home and outlook express 6.I am the only user set up on the pc,but the wife wants to set up her own e-mail account,does she have to log on as a user and then set up an account or can she send and retrieve mail whilst i am logged on? Thanks in advance

Paranoid Android 22:38 22 Feb 04

If she wants a separate email address which downloads email separately from yours, she will need an additional email account from your ISP and a separate windows logon. You should be able to arrange this without additional cost, refer to your ISP.

MikeyT 22:49 22 Feb 04

Click Start..... Select Control Panel then User Accounts. From there Add a new account (called your wife's name.

When you turn on PC it will give option of who is logging in. Wife clicks here name and then goes into her account.

She will need to click Start.... Outlook Express and configure her email account acordingly.

Then when she logs on and opens OE it wil automatically download her mail from Server.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…