Added problem with laptop... Need Advice !

Craigmave 19:59 05 Aug 03

Hello there. I have a problem with my laptop that is solved by presseing any key. Well saying solved, not really it just lets me into my pc. A message comes up saying :

Configuring [Bridge Controller]

Configuring [Bridge Controller]
Suspend-to-Disk partition signature NOT FOUND!
Please run SUSDISK.EXE!
WARNING - BATTERY LOW FEATURE IS INVALID. PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE

I press any key and my OS boots up. Any ideas.

Belatucadrus 20:34 05 Aug 03

Most laptops have a feature where all the contents of the RAM is stored to disk, either in a file or partition, so that nothing is lost if the computer automatically shuts down due to low battery power. If it's working properly when you reboot, it should open exactly as it was when it turned off. The message you are getting indicates that your laptop save to disk needs a partition and can't find it, so the message is a warning that the feature isn't working. Susdisk.exe is probably a utility that configures the partition, it may be on your driver disk, or you may need to search the net for a copy. I can't offer any advice on how to use susdisk as my laptop has Phoenix BIOS and that uses PHdisk instead.

Belatucadrus 13:06 08 Aug 03
  Craigmave 13:25 09 Aug 03

thanks my friend i will try that !!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…