Addaware

User-178362 18:33 23 Jul 05

Is it OK to part with

Compress old file
Web client
Publisher tempary files
Temp Internet files

Could someone tell me how to come out of and take my details of Friends Reunited?

I think I have enough now with you guys

mattyc_92 18:38 23 Jul 05

Some Compressed Old files are needed, just you haven't used them for a while e.g. for a program on your system

The Tempary Files and Temary Internet Files are safe to delete. I suspect that you can also delete the "Web client Publisher" files as well, but wait until someone makes it clear one way or another that it is safe...

Hope that helps.

Buchan 35 21:39 23 Jul 05

I too would love to get off Friends Reunited, Service Friends Reunited, etc and will be watching your thread. Let`s wish us the best of luck.I raise my glass of Californian Red.

Buchan 35 21:41 23 Jul 05

Sorry, I meant to ask, where did `Addaware` come from?

De Marcus™ 21:51 23 Jul 05

I've just removed my details by logging in (must be logged in) scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking on the privacy policy button (tiny writing). Then scrolling down (quite some way) to the opt out policy and clicked on the 'click here' link, I followed the instructions, confirmed my password and all was done.

User-178362 22:14 23 Jul 05

Ivejust logged in but I couldnot see privicy button. I saw terms and condition policy. is that what you mean/ If not where on the page is it left, right, blue, white,

I think I have come across a bad apple must come out.

De Marcus™ 22:30 23 Jul 05

At the bottom next to these:

[ Report a problem ] [ Terms and Conditions ] [ Privacy ]

click here

De Marcus™ 22:44 23 Jul 05

Sorted?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…