add zoom button to image in IE

bax 03:41 04 Oct 03

I notice that some images have a zoom button at the lower right hande corner of the image when displayed in IE.
I'd like to add this feature to images on my site as some of the images are quite large. How do I do it?

Sir Radfordin 10:51 04 Oct 03

You sure this isn't the image size option that is available as part of later versions of IE? If you check Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced you will see there are some options under the Multi-media section that are related to image resizing.

What you may want to do is create 'thumbnails' (small versions) of your images that then link to the full size version.

bax 12:22 04 Oct 03

Thanks for the idea, but I don't think that's the answer. I have that option enabled, but no matter what image size I use on my site the zoom button is never displayed.

Sir Radfordin 12:56 04 Oct 03

It will only do it on images of a certain size. Post a page with an example that does work and your site and we can have a look to see if there is a difference.

slowhand_1000 16:30 04 Oct 03

you could have a look here at some jave

click here

slowhand_1000 17:31 04 Oct 03
  bax 14:55 07 Oct 03

Thanks both slowhand _1000 and Sir Radfordin. Solved it with your help now.

Sir Radfordin 16:14 07 Oct 03

Care to tell us what you did to solve the problem?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…