Add Remove Programs

jellyhead 11:28 01 Mar 08

Want to remove a couple of redundant programs that do not have there own uninstall, went to control panel then add remove programs but they are not listed. How can I get rid of them please.
Many thanks in advance.

Marko797 11:39 01 Mar 08

ccleaner. This has an uninstall facility. Worth a try if the progs are buggin u.

De Nada 11:46 01 Mar 08

if you are ok in your registry you can look them up in there and delete anything you find regarding progs,when you have done that click on edit and select find and put your items in the box and click ok,then press F3 and see if any traces appear and right click and press delete,do that until the ok box appears,only try this if you are happy in the registry,

rawprawn 11:50 01 Mar 08

Just a rider to De Nada's suggestion. If you decide to use the registry method "Back it up first"

De Nada 11:59 01 Mar 08

sorry thats the first rule thanks for reminder.

jellyhead 12:03 01 Mar 08

Got ccleaner and its not listed in there, have not dabbled with the registry before, is there another program that will uninstall for me.

De Nada 12:09 01 Mar 08

try downloading unlocker 1-8-6 and see if that will do it.

MeandHer 13:09 01 Mar 08

Had the same problem.
Someone on here helped me with this
click here
Give it a try it worked for me and its free.

jellyhead 13:29 01 Mar 08

De Nada now have unlocker 186 looks very usefull, will have to read up on registry for future use must make the step some time. bradafc will download revo later and give it a try.
Thank you all for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac