Add Internet Favorites to Outlook toolbar

roger 19:09 03 Nov 04

I have just acquired a new computer with full winxp pro and office 2003 which I have now set up and to which I have just transfered all my personal data from my current laptop which also has pro and office 2003.

On the toolbar in Outlook on the laptop I had buttons for both Favorites (internet) and My Documents.

I am trying to get them up on the new set up but cannot.

Can anyone tell me how to do it. It obviously can be done because it was there before but I have forgottenhow I did it!!!

All help will be gratefully accepted!

Rogie

Jackcoms 20:31 03 Nov 04

Try View; Toolbars; Customise; Commands

roger 20:55 03 Nov 04

Hi Jackcoms I have tried that but when I click on Favorites in Categories I only have the option in Commands to add "Add to Favorites" and "Organise Favorites". I cannot find an option to add "Favorites" itself to the Toolbar. Maybe Favorites is there but I cannot see it!

Do you or anyone else have any thoughts?

Rogie

roger 20:55 03 Nov 04

Hi Jackcoms I have tried that but when I click on Favorites in Categories I only have the option in Commands to add "Add to Favorites" and "Organise Favorites". I cannot find an option to add "Favorites" itself to the Toolbar. Maybe Favorites is there but I cannot see it!

Do you or anyone else have any thoughts?

Rogie

Jackcoms 21:09 03 Nov 04

I've got My Documents and Favourites icons under the 'Other Shortcuts' option in the Outlook Bar down the left-hand side of my Outlook screen.

Does that help you?

roger 09:42 04 Nov 04

Hi Bela & Jackcoms

Thanks for the thoughts. However, I do not seem to have an option to add My Docs and Favorites on the Ooutlook Bar as suggested by Jackcom. The follow up drop down box only seems to provide options from the folders in Outlook.

I have tried the drag option as suggested, Bela, but it will not work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…