Add free, free web hosting

The GnoMe 18:16 28 Jun 05

Hi all,
I just need a free webhost for a site i have built for my relgion, i have no money by which to spend on this project at the moment but am eager to get the site 'live'
do any of you know of any advert free webhosting, with a free subdomain, that i can use dreamweaver to upload to. it is not a big site at all.

thank you
Ryan

De Marcus 19:57 28 Jun 05

Didn't you get any free webspace with your isp?

The GnoMe 19:59 28 Jun 05

hi no i didnt get any webspace with my isp, i live in Cyprus at the moment and you have to pay extra for webspace.

De Marcus 20:14 28 Jun 05

I'm sorry I don't know of any that aren't add supported,maybe someone else can point you in the right direction

The GnoMe 20:25 28 Jun 05

When i say not add supported, i just mean big banners etc, i dont mind, a little link or a button back to them etc

Ryan

Matt45 20:31 29 Jun 05

I would be willing to let you have hosting with just a small text link on the bottom as long as you won't be using too many resources on the site. It's not like my service is unreliable either, I run Hosting Place (click here), please send me an email if you are interested.

De Marcus 21:19 29 Jun 05

Now there's an offer you can't refuse, Pca members to the rescue again :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…