adaware SE download problems

end 00:09 19 Aug 04

have been attempting to download adaware SE ( presumably still a "free" program for home users?); all attempts at so doing leave me "hanging " for nowt reason. and no success in even getting anywhere with it;have tried on both lap-top and main computer...
??is there a site I am "missing " that I can go to to get it??have gone through lava page and those links, and got nowhere..... am trying to get it on my lap-top but.....

anyone know a relatively "quiet" site to attempt....

of interest the lap-top is on Win 98seand has plenty of room for the programme....and running BB....

over to "the floor".....tas

THE TERMINATOR 00:16 19 Aug 04

click here ....TT

end 00:24 19 Aug 04

??how long should I need to wait for it to "connect"??

maybe I need to try this at some ungoldy hour of the morning.....??

so far ...waiting for 5 minutes to even connect......

THE TERMINATOR 00:35 19 Aug 04

Download.com seem to be upgrading their siteclick here ....TT

CODEYE 00:41 19 Aug 04

just downloadedad-aware 2nd edition personal build 1.03 no problem. try click here.

end 01:44 19 Aug 04

GOT IT!!!! onto my main computer, so may try lap-top later ; if not will have to somehow e mail it across...

oh the joys of the wee small hours.....at least in my country it is the early hours now...

"watch this space" as they say::))

Stuartli 08:50 19 Aug 04

I've downloaded the various versions of SE several times now, either on my system or on others, without problems.

I use the majorgeeks website link.

It may be worth you downloading this and other software using FreshDownload (click here) and saving it to a folder (I have a Desktop shortcut); this enables you to install it when you wish, burn to a multisession CD-R for backup and also use the folder as a further backup.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…