Adaptec Easy CD Creator

ternard 14:51 07 May 04

At present I have Easy CD Creator 4.0 and want to upgrade. Any suggestions about the best option please

ste_bla 15:01 07 May 04

Well i got NeroExpress 6 for something like 3 pound oem off scan.co.uk but then you would need to buy a CPU, HDD or something...

SEASHANTY 15:01 07 May 04

Its now Roxio and the latest Media version is v7.
Quite expensive. Even Roxio DC and DVD creator v6 is
pricey. Somewebsites are selling the v5 Platinum
copies fairly cheap now. I have this version in my
PC at present. I have, however, purchased the
updated NERO v6 POWER PACK edition (which is their latest) and seems more versatile than the Roxio Suite. Nero is £48 from Amazon post free by Royal Mail 2nd. class post. You can pick up OEM copies of
both Roxio and Nero more cheaply from certain websites. Propably need the latest versions if you want it to work with DVD burning.

ste_bla 15:05 07 May 04

the nero i pointed out is the lite version but does include DVD writing.. and its currently 2.64 but then need to buy hardware as OEM.

Info on it at ahead website : click here

Totally-braindead 15:07 07 May 04

Have you considered buying a new CD burner, if you buy one with software included(usually Nero I think) you end up virtually getting the cdwriter for nothing. Of course you'd have to check what software they bundle with the drive. Also look at click here

ste_bla 15:17 07 May 04

Well if your going to get a new cd wrriter why not get a DVD writer:

NEC ND2500A Ivory ± DVD +RW(x4) +R(x8) -R(x8) -RW(x4) CDR(x32) CDRW(x16) CDRead x40 DVD x12 OEM

Add a copy of nero oem and its just over 60 or 77inc delivery, just an examle i know you can get cheaper out there..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…