Ad-Ware 2007

scolley 23:32 15 Jun 07

hi all
when i use the adware and do a scan and its finshed i then go to my msn, or other sites i keep having to put in my email address and pass word, do i need to un click some box to stop this and if so which one, please,
Scolley

johnnyrocker 23:40 15 Jun 07

i suspect it would be a tad severe like cc cleaner which also wipes passwords etc, you could see if there is a setting to leave cookies etc.

johnny.

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:42 15 Jun 07

ignore feature.

scolley 23:44 15 Jun 07

johnyrocker
im new to this system have only down loaded a few days ago, so i could do with some one who already uses it, and point me in the right direction to which box to tick as im sure there must be one cheers for your suggest,
scolley

scolley 23:45 15 Jun 07

barryoneoff where is that situated please,

scolley 00:34 19 Jun 07

Hi Can anyone put some light on this problem, i know its some thing i just need ti tick or un tick, please,
Scolley

baldtaco 01:47 19 Jun 07

scolley, hola

Don't quote me because I haven't tried it, but look at "Tools & Plug-Ins" tab and check out your options when you select "TrackSweep".

scolley 02:18 19 Jun 07

baldtaco
i dont have any of those tick, so it cant be that thanks for trying, still cant find it, but when i scan its takes out my email address and passwords,
Scolley

cocteau48 07:53 19 Jun 07

Hi scolley
Using Adaware 2007 on the default settings does not delete any of my personal settings on any of the sites which I use regularly - but I do use Firefox as my browser.
Just a thought if you are using a different browser that there may be some conflict between the two and that you may have to look for some alteration to your browser settings rather than Adaware.

scolley 00:13 25 Jun 07

cheers cocteau48, its just site like genes reunited, this site dont know why,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…