ad aware updates

has anyone else noticed they seem to be getting less frequent? i only seem to find an update once or twice a week nowadays, im sure there used to be more, or is my memory failing me?
my av has updated itself twice today but again no ad aware update!

Stuartli 21:16 13 Jan 07

Only added as and when necessary.

bluto1 21:18 13 Jan 07

Last update was on 8th Jan, No. 143

desi3026 21:26 13 Jan 07

Hi,
Has anyone noticed how much longer it takes to connect to the Lavasoft server lately?
It has gone from almost instant connect to about 30-45 seconds here.If not,the I guess it must be at my end.
Regards
desi3026

yes i had noticed that too, im sure there used to be about one a day, maybe im wrong, but if the last update was on the 8th im sure there is a lot it wouldnt detect?

ok, thanks guys, just wanted to check, as desi said it seemed slow connecting with very few updates just wanted to check it was working ok, seems to be.
i do however wonder how many threats have been introduced, in the world!, since the 8/1??
many thanks
adam

desi3026 09:16 14 Jan 07

Hmmm,certainly gives you food for thought adman
Regards
desi3026

Stuartli 09:18 14 Jan 07

It's easy to start becoming paranoid thinking on such lines - you could easily claim the same points in respect of Search and Destroy...:-)

The delay in connecting to the server usually occurs shortly after updates are made available and everyone seeks to download them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…