Ad Aware SE plus free update

Dr. Charles(retired now) 11:13 23 Jun 07

I have had a licence for Ad Aware SE plus for many years and with the update to be 2007 version I am promised a free upgrade as I am a current licence holder.

The free update was first promised by e-mail for the 18th of this month and then changed to the 21st of this month from the support centre, this still isn't available, I have had various e-mails asking me to buy yet a further years license even though mine doesn`t expire until Jan 2008.

No help from the website -- no help from direct e mails to them.Is this just a VERY GREEDY firm offering promises they cannot fulfill?

I have downloaded the free version but that doesn`t really help my requirements.

Can anyone tell me where to get this free download for the SE Plus version please?
Best
Charles :)

p;3 11:48 23 Jun 07

duplicate entry

click here

Dr. Charles(retired now) 12:10 23 Jun 07

That is not for the 2007 version of SEplus its the old 2005.

Thanks anyway - - - --not sure what to do about the duplicate posting. I have never posted on the consumerwatch before so popped this on the ordinary helpdesk also
Best
Charles :)

Dr. Charles(retired now) 12:16 23 Jun 07

Oh! I have just read the dreadful reviews - - -I think I might NOT bother with this in future -- Thanks
Best
Charles

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017