Ad-Aware SE !!!???

g40 16:12 28 Aug 04

I downloaded a new Adaware program update called SE, it looks abit slicker than 6.0 and i just wondered what the general concensus was on it, if anyone has tried it that is?
G
i'll post the link when i find it again if anyone wants it.

VoG II 16:13 28 Aug 04

Its been around for a while now.

It detects more than 6.0. I like it.

VoG II 16:16 28 Aug 04

The link is click here by the way.

bremner 16:19 28 Aug 04

..and here is a direct download click here

_plAsma 16:25 28 Aug 04

this may sound stupid but didnt someone post here about adaware SE actually having adware in it :-s :p

Stuartli 16:30 28 Aug 04

Been using it since it came out about first week in August - it scans considerably faster than Ad-aware6 which, in turn, scanned quicker than previous version.

Effective too even though I don't get many spybots as I block third party cookies etc - however, after installing and updating SE, it found nine that must have been already on my system.

VoG II 16:32 28 Aug 04

Yes somebody did. Where they got that idea from is beyond me and they offered no corroboration.

g40 16:33 28 Aug 04

The best link to the direct download i could find, G, thanks for the interest everyone, maybe i am the only one in the UK not to have picked up on this before!
Cheers,
G

click here

g40 16:34 28 Aug 04

The best link to the direct download i could find, G, thanks for the interest everyone, maybe i am the only one in the UK not to have picked up on this before!
Cheers,
G

click here

Meshuga 16:50 28 Aug 04

I`ve been using this for a while without problems and it works faster. Meshuga.

bremner 16:52 28 Aug 04

It certainly scans many more files - in my case nearly three times the amount - this did result in it taking nearly three times as long - but worth it I think

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…