Ad-aware problem

charlton200 14:41 05 Oct 06

The problem with ad aware I have, is that every time I use it, it says it 15 days out of date, and then when I go to update it, it says that their is no update available.
I have tried un-installing it and downloading it again, but still the same.
Any ideas please.

Thanks.

anskyber 14:44 05 Oct 06

The free version does not auto update. There have not been updates in the last week or so.

VoG II 14:45 05 Oct 06

click here

As you will see the last update was some time ago. It is more of an annoyance than anything.

VoG II 14:47 05 Oct 06

Actually you can change this behaviour if you click the cog button (opens configuration window).

GroupFC 14:47 05 Oct 06

I have been getting the same message. There was a posting here recently about the last update and it would seem that it was, IIRC, number 124 sometime in late September.

There is no need, as far as I know, to uninstall and re-install, if/when there is an update the reminder will stop appearing!

GroupFC 14:48 05 Oct 06

must type faster.....!

charlton200 15:00 05 Oct 06

Thanks very much.

I was thinking it was not working as when it has come up before that I have left it 15 days there has always been a update.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…