Ad-Aware PC A forum

March Wind 18 Jun 11
Answered

I am running Adaware. It takes hrs to run. Is it worth it. It said it has found 7 objects. I have been running Malwarebytes, CClean, Avira Anti virus this evening, now I am running Adaware for almost 3hrs. Do you think I need it, should I take it off my PC?

This Forum doesn't move very well now it has changed I try to move the side bar but it doesn't work very well seems to get stuck. The side bar works on other pages I view.

March Wind 18 Jun 11

Do any of you 12 people know if it is alright for me to just stop this Adaware Scan as I still have Serif and Skye to go through and I don't want to wait up any longer.

sunnystaines 18 Jun 11

i would delete adaware its not the good program it was years ago, keep to your malawarebytes

johndrew 18 Jun 11
Answer

The scan can be stopped without risk.

As above, I uninstalled Ad-Aware because it became very slow. Now use Malwarebytes.

March Wind 24 Jun 11

Thank you I will uninstall adaware also

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message