Ad aware message

Rhuddlan 18:19 04 Mar 05

When opening ad aware I get a message saying that my definitions are more than 16 days old, well it was 15 days yesterday and asks me to check for updates, I do and there are none, I have the latest version which is 1.05 and all the sp2 updates for win xp home. Any ideas?

VoG II 18:22 04 Mar 05
  SANTOS7 18:58 04 Mar 05

n general settings (cogwheel)untick Prompt to update outdated definitions,click proceed to save setting. this will rid you of the message when opening adaware.........

Rhuddlan 00:43 05 Mar 05

Have done as santos7 has suggested and the message has dissapeared but now in the main ad aware window it says your definitions may be out of date and when I cjeck for updates there is none. Anyone?

Jackcoms 08:29 05 Mar 05

"it says your definitions may be out of date and when I cjeck for updates there is none"

Stop panicking. There are none. Simple as that.

There are at least two threads running about this. Lots of us are waiting for definitions more up-to-date than 16 Feb.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…